1) What is the difference between ListView and RecyclerView?
- Provide animation for adding, updating, removing elements.
- ViewHolder pattern supported
- Both supports grid and list
- Support vertical and horizontal scrolling
- No onItemClickListener support
- ListView gives to add divider using dividerHeight where RecyclerView enable you to customize divider (spacing) between two elements using RecyclerView. ItemDecoration class.
- Defalut adapters
- onItemClickListener support
- ExpandableListView support
- Not ViewHolder pattern supported
2) Difference Between Activity and Fragment Activity
A FragmentActivity is a subclass of Activity that was built for the Android Support Package.
Just make sure you change all calls to getLoaderManager() and getFragmentManager() to getSupportLoaderManager() and getSupportFragmentManager() respectively.
- Fragment is a part of an activity, which contributes its own UI to that activity. Fragment can be thought like a sub activity. Where as the complete screen with which user interacts is called as activity. An activity can contain multiple fragments.Fragments are mostly a sub part of an activity.
- An activity may contain 0 or multiple number of fragments based on the screen size. A fragment can be reused in multiple activities, so it acts like a reusable component in activities.
- A fragment can’t exist independently. It should be always part of an activity. Where as activity can exist with out any fragment in it.
3) Activity lifecycle in android?
- onCreate(), onStart(), onResume(), onPause(), onStop(), onDestroy().
4) How store to List of data store localdatabase.
- Transaction management using. Realm is supported List of data at that time save.
5) What is difference between android, kotlin and flutter. Why you choose flutter lanaguage?
The flutter tutorial is a website that bring you the latest and amazing resources of code. All the languages codes are included in this website. The languages like flutter, android, java,kotlin etc.with the help of this languages any user can develop the beautiful application
For more information about Flutter. visit www.fluttertutorial.in