How To Learn (Start) Flutter :
- How to learn (start) flutter ?
- What is basic topic in flutter ?
1) Introduction flutter and dart.
2) How does JIT and AOT work in Dart ?
3) StatefulWidget StatelessWidget.
4) What is runApp and why use in flutter.
5) Flutter read the widgets :
- Scaffold: change the background color.
- appBar: change the color AppBar background, actions.
- Container: Border, shape, background color
- Row and Column (Row: Row Horizontal mainAxisAlignment – RHM and Column is reverce property – CHC)
- ScrollView: SingleChildScrollView
- Gesture Detector
- FlatButton, CircleAvatar, FloattingActionButton, FloattingActionButton with round circle inside arrow >,
- Text, TextField (TextClear, SetText)
- Login Screen design, validation.
- Custom widget
- Radio, RadioListTitle
- CheckBox: Multiple select, single select
- Dart (OOP, class, interface, inheritance, ArrayList, Map)
- GlobalKey Using child acess In Flutter
- CheckboxListTitle single select and multiple select
- ListView: SetState, increment and decrement program, shopping application use + -, total items sum.
- Stack, IntrinsicHeight
- Row map and column Map
- Keyword: Feature, asyc, await
- Future Get Result In Flutter
- Pattern (BLoC and MoBX read)
- BLoC : BlocBuilder, StreamBuilder, BlocProvider, MultiBlocProvider, BlocListener, MultiBlocListener.
- BLOC using api call.
- http: get, post, delete, header pass
- Generic type
- ExpandView, BackDrop
- local database
- method channel
The flutter tutorial is a website that bring you the latest and amazing resources of code. All the languages codes are included in this website. The languages like flutter, android, java,kotlin etc.with the help of this languages any user can develop the beautiful application .
For more information about Flutter. visit www.fluttertutorial.in