1) Install Flutter in Windows
2) How to Install Flutter for Android Studio in Windows
Operating Systems: Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
Disk Space: 400 MB (does not include disk space for Android Studio).
1) Git : https://gitforwindows.org/
2) JDK : https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
3) Android Studio : https://developer.android.com/studio
4) Install Flutter : https://flutter.dev/docs/development/tools/sdk/releases
Flutter 3 types version available 1) Stable channel 2) Beta channel 3) Dev channel as your requirement then choose any one.
1) Open android studio menu bar click File -> Plugins -> install Flutter
2) Restart android studio.
3) Extract the downloaded RAR/ZIP Flutter file to the desired folder, e.g. C:/Flutter
4) Open Control Panel > System and Security > System > Advanced system settings.
5) In System, Properties Please select the tab “Advanced” and select Environment Variables
New -> Open dialog ->
Variable name: Path
Variable value: C:\Users\kamal\Software\flutter\bin
6) Please restart Windows for system change.
7) Open cmd then type Flutter Doctor enter.
8) After cmd type flutter doctor –android-licenses enter.
1) Select “Start a bew Flutter project”.
2) Flutter Application select after next button press.
3) Project name:
Flutter SDK Path: Etract flutter folder set path
Project location: Store your application
Description: Application description
4) Company domain:
AndroidX: Click the checkbox.
Platform channel languages: As your requirement.
The flutter tutorial is a website that bring you the latest and amazing resources of code. All the languages codes are included in this website. The languages like flutter, android, java,kotlin etc.with the help of this languages any user can develop the beautiful application
For more information about Flutter. visit www.fluttertutorial.in