- Flutter is a cross platform lanaguage. Flutter run on mobile (Android/iOS) devices, it will run on desktop, embedded systems and now, the web. Flutter builds native apps and they are written in the Dart language.
- Flutter is single code base application creat. You don’t need to develop an IOS and Android app separately.
- This tool is built in C and C++ and provides a 2D rendering engine, a React – insprired functional – reactive framework, and a set of Material Desing widgets.
- Dart is a fast, object – oriented programming language. It is a easy to learn.
- It is provide own widgets, drawn with its own high – performance rendering engine. They are fast, pretty and customizable.
- Android and IOS platforms, Flutter will be the main framework for developing applications for Google’s upcoming operating system (OS) Fuchia.
React native compare to flutter
Tim Sneath announced the release of Flutter 1.0.
Flutter Application Structure
android, assets, ios, lib, test