1) android and ios
- When the new flutter app creating then android and ios folder default created. Android folder some of files available manifest, gradle files etc.
- You want to write platform specific code or add permissions, you will also edit this projects.
- The lib directory holds all your .dart files. The lib folder holds all the main.dart file, run your applicatin.
- Test folder is used to store and manage the testing code for the application for example library folder.
- This files is a hidden file, store the list of files which need to be ignored when source code uploaded or checked into any get verioning system like for GitHub.
- This file tracks properties of this Flutter project.
- Used by Flutter tool to assess capabilities and perform upgrades etc.
- This file should be version controlled and should not be manually edited.
- Here, we can add third party libraries. This is same android gradle files where you can add in dependencies.
- .iml file is used by the editor engine to get the configuration of Java module which is used by this project moving on to.
- Contain any information your application mention about the project. It is optional file.
The flutter tutorial is a website that bring you the latest and amazing resources of code. All the languages codes are included in this website. The languages like flutter, android, java,kotlin etc.with the help of this languages any user can develop the beautiful application
For more information about Flutter. visit www.fluttertutorial.in